Monday, March 8, 2010

Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me

This is one of the songs on our new "page three" of the songbook. The song is very good, and this recording is very good. Enjoy! It should come up in a little pop-up listener doohickey.

Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me



The pop-up doohickey will only work once per computer - after that, they only let you hear a 30-second clip (some irritating and probably brilliant marketing thing for downloads), so if you want to hear it again, try this YouTube video. It's a great live recording at some conference. I haven't listened to the entire story that follows so don't lynch me if it's heretical.


Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me

1 comment:

robert said...

H-m-m... Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess. For my money, the original tune by John Edgar Gould is far more melodic and singable. You can hear a lovely piano arrangement of it on my blog today.

Wordwise Hymns will tell you things that happened in hymn history on each day of the year.