Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monday Fasting and Message for Tuggy

Day of fasting tomorrow (Monday) for Rachel and the need for a wheelchair. Please join us in crying out to the Lord for mercy with this.

Also,I wanted to point out to the small group that Tuggy's feedback from last week ended up worked into the sermon, albeit clumsily. Something came out of my mouth and I remembered Tuggy's response to some of the material in last week's (?) sermon. Tuggy, or anyone else, I'm wondering if you thought it was helpful. Of course you'll have to listen to the sermon online. And if you weren't there last week, sorry I'm being cryptic.

1 comment:

Bekah Tuggy said...

Got a chance to listen today (since, incidentally, I WAS out of town that week) and yes, I thought that was well-put. I appreciate it, and furthermore, I'd be surprised if it weren't an encouraging challenge to a specific subgroup of the congregation. Thanks for remembering. It means a lot.