Sunday, October 19, 2008

Small Group - 19 Oct., Fremen House

Small group is at the Fremen's house today (directions below).

Leave Chatt on St. Elmo Ave., which becomes GA 193 as soon as you cross the state line.

Go past the light at GA 2-A and turn left at GA 341. There is no light and there is a State Farm Insurance office on the right.

Once you pass the hard left bend, turn left a little ways up on Mission Ridge Road.

Turn left on Hill Top.

Turn right on East Circle.
Billy and Gaby are at 1003 East Circle.

1 comment:

Bekah Tuggy said...

I had a work event, so I missed small group. Did we discuss which of the pastor's challenges people are taking?

I'm having an amusing time with the absolutely no complaining or grumbling challenge. I keep forgetting about it. I think I've managed all right today only because it's a good-mood kind of a day, so minor disappointments have only made me laugh...it was a little harder yesterday, and forced me to be more honest with God than I normally am. I had a somewhat hurtful phone conversation and I told God about it, and told him how it hurt, but without complaining, thanking him instead (per instructions.) That was quite interesting. Can't honestly say yet that I liked it or felt more joyful afterward, but it did make me think and didn't make me feel any worse.

So the hamsters of the mind have some new wheels to run on...