Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do we all still love each other?

Just asking because going without food makes me cranky. I saw my M.D. on Monday and he said I may or may not have diabetes - I need to have some bloodwork done. It was hard to know what to do for this fast day. I ended up fasting for a meal. My schedule and work responsibilities made it hard for me to spend much of that time in prayer. (Wednesday is my day to monitor a hallway during lunch.) Interested to know how everybody is doing. How cool would it be if some of us could get together and pray for part of the day when we do this again?

1 comment:

Cyril Lucar said...

David,

I don't know if you understood this in my email, but we've been reporting in the comment section of the previous post. Scroll down to the end of the post just below yours here and click on "comments."